Sustainability at Danoz Direct
Danoz Direct Pty Ltd values the integral relationship it has with its local communities. As such, Danoz Direct Pty Ltd strives to be a responsible member of the communities in which we live and work, by endeavouring to continuously improve the performance of the company, our customers and our suppliers.Danoz Direct Pty Ltd therefore recognises the importance of conducting our business in a socially responsible manner.
To help achieve this goal, Danoz Direct Pty Ltd has applied to become a signatory to the Australian Packaging Covenant (APC). Within the guidelines of the APC, the company will endeavour to set targets and achieve goals of minimizing packaging waste and create sustainable solutions for future planning.
The key points of the strategy to achieve this goal are:
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and among its customers and suppliers.
- Meet or exceed environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- The Company will implement a training program for its staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company performance.
- Danoz Direct Pty Ltd will encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers.
To find out more about the Australian Packaging Covenant, please visit their website
Danoz Direct Pty Ltd will utilise the sustainability principles to integrate the goals of the Australian Packaging Covenant into Private Label product packaging by engaging the active and enthusiastic support of all employees and stakeholders.