Australian Product Warranty
Thank you for purchasing a Danoz product. Products purchased in Australia are subject to the terms of this warranty from Danoz Direct Pty Ltd (Danoz) ABN 86 112 314 271. Please note that this product is designed for domestic use only.
Danoz guarantees all products against defects caused by faulty workmanship and materials for twelve months domestic use from date of purchase. See below for a list of products with an Extended Warranty.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Subject to any rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law, if your product proves to be defective, you may be entitled to:
- Repair of the product; or
- Replacement of the product; or
- A refund or partial refund from Danoz.
Products presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished products of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the products. Replacement of the product or a part does not extend or restart the Warranty Term.
Your guarantee does not cover
- Misuse, negligent handling, normal wear and tear, alteration, modification or substitution of any parts of this product, installation or use of this product not in accordance with the instructions supplied, acts of God;
- Consumable components such as filters, batteries, etc.
- Sand, mud, plaster dust or any other substance entering the product casing;
- Freight or any other costs incurred in making a claim.
How to make a warranty claim
To make a claim, please contact Danoz Customer Care on 1300 738 806. Alternatively, you can contact us on the following:
Address: Danoz Direct Pty Ltd, Unit 7, 149 -163 Mitchell Road, Alexandria NSW 2015
Please note you will need to submit proof of purchase (e.g. bill of sale, invoice or purchase receipt) with your claim.
If the repair or replacement is found not to be covered under your Danoz Product Warranty, the repair or replacement and any associated delivery charges (both to and from us) will be at your cost, subject to your statutory rights and remedies as a Consumer.
FlavorStone Pans – 10 year Warranty